Senior Content Marketing Analyst
Opportunity for a versatile Content Marketer to join our quickly growing, and dynamic Marketing team, at a company that’s recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In and the Boston Business Journal, certified as a Great Place to Work®, and named one of 2017’s Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards.
The desired candidate will think strategically to develop, refine, and expand our marketing programs. Ideally, this person is able to think creatively about our audiences, solutions, industry, and data to create content that excites and engages.
In this role, you will support the design and execution of demand generation and communication programs. The focus is on adapting the latest tactics and techniques to build awareness and nurture leads as they flow through marketing, sales, and the customer cycle. As an integral part of the Client Solutions Team, this position works closely with other marketing, consulting, and business development analysts.
- Increase awareness of and interest in LogicManager's offerings through website pages, blog posts, eBooks, webinars, news interviews, press articles, social media, video scripts, and more.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce content that our target audiences find educational and empowering.
- Use differentiated messaging to communicate the value of our product in a way that enables our sales and marketing teams to drive demand.
- Understand customer needs, buying drivers, and challenges, then use that knowledge to propose new campaigns and opportunities.
- Develop expertise in our industry and our competitors to break through the noise with differentiated, creative content.
- Leverage performance data to make recommendations around new ideas and marketing initiatives.
- Flex your visually creative muscles by consulting on the graphic design of eBooks, webinars, infographics, blog images, and more.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- 1-5 years experience (internships OK)Undergraduate degree with a major in Liberal Arts or Business Administration
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, business writing, public relations, journalism, or other forms of content development
- Ability to dive into new, technical subject areas and explain complicated subjects clearly
- Ability to collaborate across teams to get the most relevant, accurate, and engaging information for new content
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively to identify and solve problems
- Basic understanding of marketing automation software such as Pardot, Hubspot, or Salesforce is as plusBasic understanding of Adobe InDesign is a plus Understanding of SEM or SEO is a plusExperience with WordPress, HTML, or CSS is a plus
Please submit your resume along with your college GPA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.