Demand Generation Manager
What we need:
We’re looking for a high-motor, talented marketing pro with a track record of accelerating revenue who’s maniacal about finding new leads and passionate about disrupting archaic institutions. Have a legal background or first-hand experience trying to navigate a process we wouldn’t wish on our worst enemy? EVEN BETTER. We’re leading a revolution that’s transforming a multi-billion industry and promoting better access to justice for all -- and we want you on our side.
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize the complex, expensive and risky process of legal discovery. By empowering organizations of all kinds with our powerfully simple, self-serve model and pay-as-you-go pricing, we’re disrupting an $80 billion dollar industry, helping ensure that people and businesses get a fair shake in our legal system, and making access to information fast and affordable for all.
Less than 2% of all legal disputes in the United States go to trial. Instead, the vast majority of litigation and investigations are resolved through the slow, insecure and ludicrously expensive process of discovery -- an institution so antiquated and clumsy, it’s still referred to as “eDiscovery.” Logikcull is the Spotify to eDiscovery’s clunky phonograph records; the Uber to its disjointed fleet of high-priced cabs. We empower people and organizations of all stripes to navigate the typically onerous, vendor-driven eDiscovery process with powerfully simple cloud-based software that anyone, anywhere can use at any time to find, review and share discovery information fast, easily and at a fraction of the cost. That’s why Logikcull is the preferred solution of more than 1500 organizations in 40+ countries, including more than 600 law firms, dozens of Fortune 500 companies, some of the most well-respected non-profits, and leading government entities like the cities of New York, Chicago and Boston.
What you’ll do:
- Identify new cost-effective lead channels and optimize for revenue. We’re not interested in leads-for-leads-sake. We need you to find leads that convert to paying customers.
- Optimize performance of existing lead channels, including product-generated channels, through rigorous testing and experimentation to convert prospects to customers at a higher rate and lower cost.
- Build and maintain funnel performance dashboards (sample KPIs: lead velocity, channel CAC and payback, channel ARPA) that bring to light areas for improvement and better ROI across channels. Make compelling, data-based arguments for where spend is too low or too high to inform marketing strategy.
- Identify best-in-class prospecting tools and third-party data providers to build a robust pipeline of high-quality outbound lists.
- Ramp up of distribution of educational content across paid channels and nurture tracks to drive brand awareness across key verticals and target accounts.
- Work with marketing/sales ops to develop and optimize an effective scoring system that accurately surfaces and prioritizes sales leads.
- Manage and drive key metrics around MQLs, SQLs and sales opportunities.
- Produce and manage new campaigns for sales prospects and customers alike.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS with at least two years focusing on lead generation
- Background in finance, law or analytics a plus. Have a JD? Yes, please!!
- A track record of 1) driving inbound pipeline for high-performing sales teams 2) exceeding lead quotas
- Intimate knowledge of and hands on experience with the following: Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, landing page builders (e.g. Unbounce, Instapage), A/B testing tools (e.g. Google Optimize, Mutiny, Optimizely)
- Experience running and optimizing successful A/B tests and lead generation experiments
- A strong understanding of analytics as well as the nuances of marketing and sales funnels
- Experience owning a demand generation budget
- Excellent writing skills and a proven ability to create persuasive, compelling copy
- Passionate about getting s*** done, an urgency to win, and a willingness to take big swings, even if they fail.
- The ability to independently carry high-value projects through from ideation to execution
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
- Logikcull covers 99% of medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- 401K plus matching
- Equity in a growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- 100% remote/distributed workforce in US, Canada and UK
- Phone and Internet subsidy
- New Baby program including 14 weeks for birth parent, 8 weeks for non birth parent(s), two weeks of meals and house cleaning services
- Unlimited reimbursement for professional books & annual stipend for conferences / higher education
- Peer recognition program (called LogikProps) with accumulated points to be cashed in for gift cards, merchandise, cash, or donated to worthy cause
- Membership to Calm, a meditation app
- Half-day Fridays!
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.