Product Support Intern
The Logikcull internship program is for underrepresented and underserved individuals with an interest in the technology space. We will select three individuals for a 3-month long program in which they will be immersed in our Engineering, Product Support, and People departments. This program is an excellent opportunity for individuals trying to transition into the technology space, such as parents returning to the workforce, military veterans returning from duty, or recent graduates from technology bootcamps. Interns will be expected to complete online courses throughout the fall and present their learnings on a bi-weekly basis to a small group of Logikbots (that’s what we call ourselves!). They will work hand-in-hand with a person from their department on projects in their field. In addition, interns will present their overall learnings at the end of the internship at a Logikcull All Hands meeting.
Why we do what we do:
Ever watch a crime show and at the last minute the expert researchers were able to find that needle-in-a-haystack e-mail that proves the guilt of the hard-core criminal and saves the day? Well, taking away all the dramatics, that is what Logikcull’s software does. You plug data into our software and are able to easily and quickly search for what you’re looking for. Voila! No mysterious expert researchers necessary ;-)
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these tasks so they can be completed in minutes, by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers--modern legal teams from solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and leading non-profit organizations -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, like pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
The team you’ll be joining:
Product Support Representatives are the face of Logikcull’s instant discovery solution for our customers. We love working with customers to solve problems and do so with empathy and a sense of urgency. We possess a strong interest in legal technology, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to operational excellence. We embody Logikcull’s core values and seek out opportunities to support your teammates, share product knowledge, and improve internal processes. Stated simply, our job is to create support moments for customers that make them say, “WOW - that was delightful!”
- The internship will be from September 8 - November 30th (dates may be adjusted slightly)
- Interns will be expected to work 40 hours per week, M-F
- Compensation will be $3,000/mo with an additional $250/mo given to cover fringe benefits, such as internet costs, phone bills, gym memberships, etc.
- Logikcull will provide a work laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become Level 1 certified on the Logikcull application.
- Job shadow product support reps and, with supervision, support customers in the Logikcull application.
- Research and create an in-depth analysis of both satisfied and unsatisfied customers and identify the common attributes for each set of customers.
- Present the findings of your analyses.
- Complete coursework related to overall career success.
- Must have an interest in working in a technology startup environment.
- Applicants must be members of an underrepresented group including but not limited to those of African American, Latino/Hispanic, or Native American
- Must be willing and able to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- Must enjoy problem-solving and creating “WOW” moments for people
- Interest in pursuing a career in customer support or the legal field
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
Here’s how to apply!
- To apply for this role click the link below. Please submit your resume along with your answers to the questions below.
1. We look for candidates that embody the traits of our CTO, Sheng Yang. These attributes include being:
Smart, not arrogant
Humble and hardworking
Entrepreneurial, not risk averse
Nice, and not disingenuous
Grit, and lots of it!
Select one of the above and tell us a story of how you exemplified this attribute. Don’t worry, we’ll get to the others in the recruiting process!
2. Tell us about a moment from your past you feel helped shape who you are today.
3. Tell us about a time you went out of your way to help someone else succeed.