Enterprise Account Executive
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. We are on our way to disrupting a $50B industry by innovating how organizations consume our platform through a Pay-as-you-Go, self service model.
Traditionally, eDiscovery has been addressed through cumbersome, complicated and expensive software solutions, which the legal community has tolerated as ”good enough” for decades. Logikcull realized that there was a better way to make organizations more efficient, accomplish more with less, and save enormous amounts of money in the process. Our secure, cloud-based solution helps corporate legal departments, law firms and other organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with disputes and investigations. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device. Reviewing data is as easy as performing a Google search. And in Logikcull, your data is always secure. That's why we’re trusted by over 1,000 companies across the Fortune 500, Am Law 200, and governments of the biggest cities in the world.
We are seeking world-class enterprise sellers that have an entrepreneurial heart, hunter mentality and seeking their next adventure to help us further our momentum by securing new business with the world’s largest organizations. As a remote first company, positions are available across the US.
Join us if you are seeking an inflection point in the trajectory of your career and want to write a defining chapter in your personal story. You will be part of the GTM team that changes the course of eDiscovery history!
What you’ll do
- Find, close and grow new F1000 logos within an assigned territory.
- Manage Logikcull’s sales cycle from lead generation to demo to negotiations and close.
- Prospect, build and maintain a sales pipeline that accurately forecasts attainment and revenue goals.
- Develop and update an actionable territory and named account plan.
- Work with customers to buy Logikcull in the manner most convenient for them, accelerate their adoption, and expand overall usage on our platform.
- Exceed quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Live our corporate values that fuel our success and define who we are.
- Ability to travel when needed post COVID-19 shelter-in-place (and ONLY if travel is safe, viable and welcomed by prospects and customers).
- 5+ years of direct SaaS B2B selling experience to F1000 enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with six figure ACVs and higher; experience with consumption-based pricing and/or “land and expand” selling is a plus.
- Demonstrated history of quarterly and yearly overachievement on annual quotas >$1M.
- Proven track-record of converting transactional sales into annual/multi-year subscriptions.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts & terms relevant to the legal vertical; history of selling eDiscovery or adjacent technology to C-Level executives within corporate legal is a plus.!
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
Hear directly from of Chief Revenue Officer!
- Want to get to know a little about the hiring manager? Check out this video about what out CRO looks for in an Account Executive!
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.