Customer Success /
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. We are on our way to disrupting a $50B industry by innovating how organizations consume our platform through a Pay-as-you-Go, self service model.
Traditionally, eDiscovery has been addressed through cumbersome, complicated and expensive software solutions, which the legal community has tolerated as ”good enough” for decades. Logikcull realized that there was a better way to make organizations more efficient, accomplish more with less, and save enormous amounts of money in the process. Our secure, cloud-based solution helps corporate legal departments, law firms and other organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with disputes and investigations. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device. Reviewing data is as easy as performing a Google search. And in Logikcull, your data is always secure. That's why we’re trusted by over 1,000 companies across the Fortune 500, Am Law 200, and governments of the biggest cities in the world.
What we need:
We are seeking a world-class Account Manager with a service-oriented heart and hunter mentality to help us propel account growth within our largest customers. Logikcull is a remote-first company, so positions are available across the US.
Join us if you are seeking an inflection point in the trajectory of your career and want to write a defining chapter in your personal story. You will be part of the team that changes the course of eDiscovery history!
What you’ll do:
- Be the strategic point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors by holding regular meetings, briefings and working collaboratively.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with customers to accelerate their adoption and expand overall usage of Logikcull.
- Identify and close renewals and expansion sales within your assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and yearly expansion sales targets.
- Work in partnership with your Customer Success colleagues to keep clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, and prepare reports on account status.
- Live our Logikcull corporate values, which fuel our success and define who we are.
- Travel when needed post COVID-19 shelter-in-place (and ONLY if travel is safe and welcomed by customers).
- 5+ years of SaaS B2B account management experience with F1000 enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing complex expansion sales cycles with six figure ACVs and higher.
- Demonstrated history of quarterly and yearly overachievement on annual expansion quotas
- History of owning account renewals, and achieving net dollar retention of >120% with assigned accounts.
- Experience selling eDiscovery software and services (or adjacent products) is a plus.
- Experience managing relationships at senior levels (General Counsel, Associate General Counsel, COO’s, CIOs, partners, Directors of eDiscovery, etc.).
- Proven ability to take a consultative, strategic, and proactive approach with accounts, becoming a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hard core about getting things done, while at the same time maintaining a spirit of collegiality and vibrant sense of humor.
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.