Sr. Product Designer
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. We are on our way to disrupting a $50B industry by innovating how organizations consume our platform through a Pay-as-you-Go, self service model.
Traditionally, eDiscovery has been addressed through cumbersome, complicated and expensive software solutions, which the legal community has tolerated as ”good enough” for decades. Logikcull realized that there was a better way to make organizations more efficient, accomplish more with less, and save enormous amounts of money in the process. Our secure, cloud-based solution helps corporate legal departments, law firms and other organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with disputes and investigations. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device. Reviewing data is as easy as performing a Google search. And in Logikcull, your data is always secure. That's why we’re trusted by over 1,000 companies across the Fortune 500, Am Law 200, and governments of the biggest cities in the world.
What we need:
The Logikcull Design team creates the user experiences our in-house, law firm and government teams rely on every day to find and collaborate on some of the most critical lawsuits and investigations in the news today. Our ideal candidate embodies our core value of “pursue powerful simplicity” by helping us build consumer grade experiences for users in an industry that has historically been subjected to clunky and outdated product experiences. Specifically, we are seeking a highly talented Senior Product Designer that is well versed in all aspects of design from Research to UI and UX to join our growing team. The ideal candidate loves creating rapid solutions to user pain via Figma (or a comparable tool) and relishes feedback from internal employees as well as external customers. Our customers span a range of technical aptitudes so empathy with low-tech users is highly desirable. Logikcull designers will be involved at every step of a project – from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping and experimenting to launching final designs! Come help us reinvent the eDiscovery industry!
What you’ll do
- Directly responsible for delivering UI specifications, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes across multiple product lines
- Present explorations to the Product team as well as cross-disciplinary teams including executives and customers
- Gather customer feedback on prototypes and translate that feedback into high quality designs
- Turn challenging product problems into simple solutions for both non-technical and technical users
- Collaborate effectively with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other team members via Agile or other methodologies
- Four-year degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or other relevant fields. Graduate degree a plus
- 5+ years of interface design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile or award-winning web sites or products; experience with SaaS and B2B business models preferred
- Knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Expertise with design tools such as Figma, SketchApp, InVision and prototyping tool but skilled in creating 'lo-fi' prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner.
- Experience with building/working with a design system library
- Experience collaborating with remote teams across various time zones a plus
- Passion for mentoring and developing junior designers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- A dazzling online portfolio
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.