Inside Sales Representative
What we need:
As a hiring team, we strive to raise the bar with every new member we bring on board and are looking for the newest member of our go-to-market team. The ideal candidate is a diligent, high-energy individual who’s looking to continue building a career in sales, that have an entrepreneurial heart, hunter mentality, and seeking their next adventure to help us further our momentum by securing new business The individual who succeeds in this role is a high-motor, detail-oriented achiever who is passionate about engaging prospects and customers through creative methods and expanding their personal network, and wants to get a foot in the door at a fast-growing company helping to pioneer product-led growth.
We live in a world where data is no longer information. It’s noise. It’s multiplying by the second. It’s ALL discoverable. And it’s making legal discovery -- the process of searching and reviewing evidence for disputes and investigations -- a total nightmare: complex, insecure and extremely costly. Logikcull’s powerfully simple cloud-based software automatically organizes and culls the data noise to help quickly find the signal. That’s why it’s the go-to solution for more than 1500 in-house legal teams, law firms and government organizations who rely on it to make discovery insanely fast, affordable and secure.
Our mission is to accelerate the democratization of powerfully simple discovery software. Today, the discovery process is compromised by the explosion of data in disputes and investigations -- 97% of which is noise, completely irrelevant to the matter at hand, and making discovery ridiculously expensive. By empowering organizations of all kinds with user-friendly, self-serve software that automatically organizes and culls the noise, we’re disrupting an $80 billion dollar industry, helping ensure that people and businesses get a fair shake in our legal system, and making access to information fast and affordable for all.
What you’ll do
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails, and social media
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Developing and executing creative campaigns to engage prospects.
- Articulate our value proposition in a succinct, compelling manner, overcoming objections in the process
- Performing effective online demonstrations to prospects
- Overcoming concerns and objections to set up initial meetings with potential customers and guide them into the Logikcull product.
- Close sales repeatedly and achieve quarterly quota
- Build a robust pipeline that supports a high-velocity sales cycle
- Proven inside sales experience with 2+ years of experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Comfortable with high velocity, transactional sales motion
- Excellent phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- An articulate written communicator who can convey complex ideas simply
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to foresee potential roadblocks and proactively overcome them
- A high energy, go-getter personality who’s not afraid to take chances
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment with an evolving strategy
- A low ego, team player that remains coachable from all angles
- Excellent self-guidance, professionalism, and adaptability, keeping our brand and business strategy in mind
- Quick-thinking and performance motivated
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
- Logikcull covers 99% of medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- 401K plus matching
- Equity in a growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- 100% remote/distributed workforce in US, Canada and UK
- Phone and Internet subsidy
- New Baby program including 14 weeks for birth parent, 8 weeks for non birth parent(s), two weeks of meals and house cleaning services
- Unlimited reimbursement for professional books & annual stipend for conferences / higher education
- Peer recognition program (called LogikProps) with accumulated points to be cashed in for gift cards, merchandise, cash, or donated to worthy cause
- Membership to Calm, a meditation app
- Half-day Fridays!
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.