Product Support Engineer
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. We are on our way to disrupting a $50B industry by innovating how organizations consume our platform through a Pay-as-you-Go, self service model.
Traditionally, eDiscovery has been addressed through cumbersome, complicated and expensive software solutions, which the legal community has tolerated as ”good enough” for decades. Logikcull realized that there was a better way to make organizations more efficient, accomplish more with less, and save enormous amounts of money in the process. Our secure, cloud-based solution helps corporate legal departments, law firms and other organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with disputes and investigations. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device. Reviewing data is as easy as performing a Google search. And in Logikcull, your data is always secure. That's why we’re trusted by over 1,000 companies across the Fortune 500, Am Law 200, and governments of the biggest cities in the world.
What we need:
We are seeking a Product Support Engineer to be an extension of the Logikcull user experience. You love working with people to solve problems and do so with empathy and a sense of urgency. You’re intellectually curious and enjoy digging into challenging problems. You’re highly motivated to become a software engineer, and have already taken steps to learn to code. You possess excellent communication skills and a commitment to operational excellence. You embody Logikcull’s core values and seek out opportunities to share product knowledge and improve internal processes. Stated simply, your job is to create support moments for customers that make them say, “WOW - that was delightful!”
What you’ll do
- Work closely with internal partners in Engineering.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Develop internal tools and improve software integrations for the Product Support Team.
- Respond to inbound support requests with empathy and professionalism.
- Manage and prioritize a support caseload of simultaneous inbound requests.
- Issue code (tag) and close every conversation when issues are resolved.
- Own the outcome of assigned customer support cases.
- Prepare post-mortem/retrospective analysis of challenging customer interactions to share with the rest of the team.
- Participate in product development initiatives to provide data-driven insights and prepare customer-facing support resources to be shipped with new product offerings.
- Resolve complex customer issues, including boolean search queries, metadata load file errors, 3rd-party integrations, and processing workflows.
- Work with internal partners in Product/Design to advocate for customers through collection, analysis, and reporting on quantitative and qualitative customer support metrics
- 2+ years eDiscovery experience
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST and weekend/weeknight on-call rotations
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and determination to solve complex problems
- Effective prioritization of multiple demands while remaining cool under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and organize data in Excel and text editors
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
Characteristics we seek:
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
Our core values:
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.