Product Manager, Shipment Visibility
Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today. Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
Are you interested in having a huge impact on the vision and direction of a fast-growing company? From ideation to job-to-be-done, we are looking for a Product Manager to help the world's goods flow more efficiently through deep problem-solving and understanding of our users.
You'll be deeply integrated into our Shipments team, will learn an intricate system between many layers of complexity, and will partner with our customers and internal stakeholders to lay out a vision to help solve interesting and complex problems. Ever wondered how that phone you're looking at got into your hands from across the world? Do you know how many people were involved and why it was or wasn't late to arrive at your doorstep? The world of logistics is deeply fascinating if you take the time to look, and Logixboard is at the forefront of helping thousands of Freight Forwarders and Shippers do their jobs better.
If you are interested in solving hard problems, moving quickly, and getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, please reach out. Are you an underrepresented group in the tech industry? We'd absolutely love to hear from you.
About the role:
Logixboard aims to provide Freight Forwarders and their customers with the best information available so that they can answer critical questions such as: when will my cargo arrive at final destination and are there any delays that can be managed/mitigated? Knowing where your cargo is, what stage of the job it is in and when it will arrive allows Shippers to better plan their supply chains and manage their inventory. In order to help answer these questions, Logixboard integrates with the Freight or Transportation Management Systems and ties together disparate parts of the job to provide a cohesive user experience.
Logixboard is looking for a Product Manager to help our efforts on telling this complete story to our customers. You will work closely with colleagues in Engineering, Design, and Product Management as well as customers and external partners to develop a vision and roadmap for how we will acquire, process, persist and present transportation data across the Logixboard platform. We’re looking for a self-starter who is excited about diving into a new problem space and partnering with our customers to recognize patterns and come up with solutions. You'll work in a fast-paced, cross-functional and highly collaborative environment alongside colleagues who are equally excited and passionate about the value that our application brings to our customers and the freight forwarding industry.
- Establish a vision for your team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Define and own core metrics that measure success, product health, and adoption of capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team’s mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key stakeholders and customers.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across cross-functional partners (Other product teams, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing).
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements for the customer and support ambassador claims experience
We're looking for:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience preferred
- Logistics industry experience is preferred
- Built, managed, and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Previous experience with enterprise customers and building enterprise-scale solutions is preferred
- Experience collaborating with designers and engineers to execute on the delivery of a product
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams
- Ability to self-serve in data analysis, specifically with SQL and MixPanel
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
The salary range for this role is $125,000 - $151,590 plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data.
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Since our teams span across North America, LATAM, Australia, and the UK it is important for us to make it a priority to see one another. Logixboard will host a yearly in-person company retreat and our teams get together for in-person offsites at least once a year.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.