Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today. Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a full stack engineering team of 6-7 engineers. Your team will execute on a roadmap that includes both features that improve our core product experience and technical work that advances strategic engineering objectives.
Engineering Managers at Logixboard have a solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals and system architecture. You will combine this technical context with high level knowledge of the business, domain, and customer to provide essential input into strategic discussions with product management, design, and leadership. You will also collaborate deeply with the engineers on your teams to guide them to make technical decisions that are aligned with business objectives.
As an early stage startup, many things at Logixboard are fast and loose. You and your team will have to remain flexible to respond to shifting priorities as we iterate on our product, learn from our customers, and scale our systems. You will need to be self-driven in building your knowledge of our team, product, and domain.
Engineering Managers are the glue that hold the engineering team together and the guides that ensure the organization is moving in the right direction.
- Manage and lead a team of 6-7 engineers
- Provide technical leadership, feedback, and mentorship to the engineers on your team.
- Provide technical insight into strategic conversations with product management, design, and R&D leadership.
- Set expectations and goals for your team, implement plans to achieve those goals, and iterate.
- Share hiring responsibilities with other leaders across the organization.
- Collaborate with other engineering managers on projects that advance engineering organization objectives.
We're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager in a software engineering team.
- 3-5 years experience as a software engineer.
- Experience collaborating closely with non-technical stakeholders to build customer-facing products.
- Proven track record of delivering business-impacting features in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills to facilitate engineers’ growth in their skills and careers.
The salary range for this role is $158,900 - $192,045, plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.