Sales Development Representative
Full Time /
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,800 customers including ClassPass, Capital One, Cisco, and Rippling, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people on board to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software - and that's where you come in. We’re expanding our Sales team to drive the continued interest in both our current product’s expansion and our new products.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you'll prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business. LogRocket provides ongoing, one-on-one training and coaching so you can quickly join the ranks of our world-class Sales team!
- No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to create a sense of urgency
- Driven and dynamic personality - you’re in sales, after all!
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
- Research and understand LogRocket’s potential customers as they come inbound or are targeted with outreach
- Leverage LogRocket’s full suite of tools (including LogRocket itself) to send the right message at the right time via email, phone, LinkedIn, intercom, and more
- Be the driving force behind LogRocket’s lifecycle automation
- Create testing strategies to improve existing and new processes
- Generate qualified opportunities for the commercial sales team to convert and close
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly meeting held and other goals
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.