Boston, MA or Remote /
Get in on the ground floor at a one of Boston's top startups and help solve a huge challenge for developers and product managers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a talented designer to join our team as one of our first Product Designers. This person will use their exceptional design skills to translate LogRocket's product vision into reality and create a beautiful and seamless user experience for our customers. You'll play a critical role in improving the existing product design while contributing to the product strategy and road map.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers complete visibility into their customer's experience. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers and recently raised a $25M Series C. As we continue to expand our customer base, this role will help take our product design to the next level and provide an industry-leading user experience for our customers.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
- 1+ years of design experience
- Experience building prototypes and wireframes with exceptional aesthetics
- Hands-on experience with modern UX design concepts and tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage work independently
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills
- Provide creative output and direction to help achieve the vision for the product
- Contribute designs and wireframes to upcoming product features
- Assist in establishing design guidelines, best practices, and standards of quality in all design work
- Collect user feedback to help inform the product road map and prioritization
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.