Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B.
If you’d like to join in on our mission to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
We are growing our team rapidly and looking for our first HR leader to help scale our award-winning culture and organization. Our success to date has been driven in part by our supportive, inclusive, and performance-oriented culture and we believe that a strong People Ops function will be key to driving our continued progress.
In this role you will own all facets of HR - from developing an effective growth and performance management program to distilling our core values and sharing them across the organization. You will plan, implement and own vital people initiatives that will directly impact the ultimate success of LogRocket as we continue our rapid growth throughout 2021 and beyond!
- Create programs to bring the best out everyone here - from Day 1 onboarding through ongoing learning and career development
- Work with company executives to build a continuous performance management process
- Own our benefits and compensation programs, ensuring we can attract top talent and meet all of their needs throughout their time with us
- Establish and help market our employer brand as we continue to build a world-class team
- Own dynamic training and compliance programs in an ever-changing landscape as our organization scales
- Partner with the Ops team to create an unrivaled office and employee experience
- Become the go-to person and trusted resource for employee questions and concerns
- 5+ years of experience in HR and/or People Operations roles
- Proven track record of success partnering with various business units to improve employee success and satisfaction
- You’ve helped build and scale amazing cultures and workplace environments
- Experience establishing and monitoring HR compliance practices
- Knowledge of and experience owning modern HRIS systems
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Startup and tech industry experience a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND un-healthy) when we’re back in the office
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.