Get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup that solves a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to contribute to the growth machine at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about; you will play a key role in scaling the company and hitting growth goals.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience on web apps and websites from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers including Reddit, Twitch.tv, and Walmart. We’re looking to continue to grow at a rapid pace, that's where you come in.
The Growth Manager will play an important role in growing top of funnel lead volume, supporting sales initiatives, and improving conversion at many stages in our marketing and sales funnel. This individual will work with the Director of Growth to identify new lead generation areas, implement test strategies on existing channels, develop remarketing and nurturing campaigns, and more.
- Identify and test new channels and strategies for lead generation
- Run analytics and multi-dimensional reporting across the organization to track marketing objectives and identify inefficiencies
- Create and implement conversion rate optimization tactics
- Support the sales team’s outbound activity with collateral and research
- Support the content team, primarily with analytics and CMS administration
- Identify and develop SEO opportunities
- Growth and optimization of paid leadgen activity like AdWords, ad buys, and social media programs
- 2-4 years' experience working in a marketing role
- Strong writing capabilities and ability to understand technical concepts
- Experience with Marketo, Intercom, Outreach.io, SalesForce, Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar technologies
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Excel functions, Photoshop
- Experience with AdWords and running display campaigns
- Experience with paid social media platforms
- Understanding of the web development space a plus.
- Experience working at a SaaS company a plus
- Strong team player, results-oriented, metrics-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced, changing environment