Growth Marketing & Sales Intern
Boston, MA /
Get in and see what the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup looks like, while solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers- understanding customer experience. We're looking for a driven, high-energy, super-organized, and super-motivated candidate to join our Marketing Internship Program at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about; this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to enter a career in marketing after college. You'll see for yourself what it takes to scale a marketing department, as well as a company. On top of that, you'll make very material contributions to growing the organization.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers including Reddit, Airbnb, Bill.com, and Ikea. We're building out the marketing team to broaden our reach, that's where you come in.
- Gain experience with account based marketing programs
- Assist the Marketing and sales team in campaign management and execution.
- Assist the account based marketing team in developing creative assets
- Assist with data gathering and normalization to scale go-to-market efforts.
- Gain experience in marketing automation systems, like Marketo, and other marketing/CRM tools.
- Execute new targeted marketing efforts.
- Maintain Sales & Marketing databases assuring data integrity.
- Learn about the ins-and-outs of growing a company by 300% YoY.
- Active status in a program to receive a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized (this is a strong requirement).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation as a self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks, work independently and problem-solve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google G Suite.
- Ability to understand and report insights from data is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity in technology.
- The ability to work about 15-25 hours a week over 3-5 business days.
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing systems a plus (but not required).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
- Previous internship experience a plus.