Director of Product Design
Get in on the ground floor at a one of Boston's top startups, while solving a huge challenge for developers and product managers- understanding customer experience. We're looking for an experienced product designer to lead the design team at LogRocket as the Director of Product Design. This role will work closely with our customers and engineering team to translate the product vision into reality and lead all design and user experience efforts.
As the Director of Product Design, you'll be in charge of understanding and improving the existing product while contributing to product strategy and roadmap. From day one at LogRocket, you'll be an active contributor to the product and play an integral role in fulfilling our goal of improving society's interaction with software.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers complete visibility into their customer's experience. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers and recently raised an $11M Series A. As we continue to expand our customer base, the Director of Product Design will help take our product design to the next level and provide an industry-leading user experience.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
- 4+ years of design experience
- 2+ years experience as a product designer
- Experience leading a design team, preferred
- Experience building prototypes and wireframes, with exceptional aesthetics
- Hands-on experience with modern UX design concepts and tools
- Self-motivated and organized, with excellent collaboration skills
- Lead all product and feature design efforts
- Provide creative output and direction to ensure the overall vision for the product is achieved
- Contribute designs and wireframes to upcoming product features
- Establish design guidelines, best practices, and standards for establishing a high bar of quality in all design work
- Collect user feedback to help inform product roadmap and prioritization
- Catered lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k and Commuter benefits