Product Operations Associate
Boston, MA or Remote /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and we've raised over $30M from our investors including Battery Ventures and Matrix Partners.
LogRocket is looking for an enthusiastic, curious, and driven Product Operations Associate to help support the operational needs of our growing customer base. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to be one of the first members of a Professional Services team and to help build and support cutting-edge new products and services. In the Product Operations Associate role, you will help customers fix real bugs in their applications, collect customer feedback, and help expand LogRocket’s product offerings. We’re looking for a motivated individual who’s excited about helping customers and making an impact at one of Boston’s top tech startups. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Execute service agreements for LogRocket customers
- Become a LogRocket expert, leveraging LogRocket to help customers fix real bugs
- Collect customer feedback and help improve LogRocket’s product offerings
- Assist with data labeling for our machine-learning systems
- Provide input on go-to-market and pricing strategies
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to guide product roadmaps
- >1 year experience in an Operations role and/or at a tech startup
- Data Science experience is a plus
- Software development experience is a plus, must be passionate about technology
- Customer-focused mindset, with experience working directly with customers
- Endlessly curious and always excited to learn new skills
- Organized with strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Above-average time management skills, ability to prioritize and think critically
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring together an eclectic set of experiences. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.