Senior Product Designer
Boston, MA /
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,500 customers including Reddit, Ikea, and Airbnb, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people onboard to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software and that's where you come in.
The Senior Product Designers will be responsible for the following:
1. Create and implement improvements for our existing software product design to provide industry-leading user experience for our customers;
2. Provide creative output and direction to help achieve the vision for the product;
3. Drive the design and success of different product offerings by contributing to all phases of a project, from wireframes to visual design, prototyping, and testing;
4. Work closely with Product team to identify opportunities for improvements and new features;
5. Work closely with Engineering team to gain technical insight and ensure product builds are reflective of the vision across multiple platforms;
6. Conduct user research activities to understand the needs of our users and bring those insights to life through our product;
7. Maintain and iterate our style guide, product design, documentation, and information architecture approach; and
8. Contribute to product strategy and roadmap.
Telecommuting is available for this position.
Employer requires a Master’s degree in human-computer interaction or related field. The employer also requires at least one (1) year of work experience in product and service design with SaaS (software as a service), B2B software, and data-dense products. In addition, the employer requires:
1. Demonstrated ability with design prototyping tools including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, design system tools including design tokens, Storybook, and understanding of react components gained through at least one (1) year of work experience;
2. Demonstrated understanding of visual, interactive, and user-centered software design principles gained through at least one (1) year of work experience;
3. Demonstrated ability collaborating and communicating with fellow product managers, product developers, internal and external stakeholders gained through at least one (1) year of work experience;
4. Demonstrated ability with providing creative output and direction to help achieve the vision for the product gained through at least one (1) year of work experience; and
5. Demonstrated knowledge of end-to-end design process including user research, interaction design, and AI products gained through at least one (1) year of work experience or completion of post-baccalaureate courses covering such topics (course can cover more than one topic).
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Submit resumes via Logrocket, 87 Summer Street, Floor 3, Boston, MA 02110 or www.Logrocket.com/careers
This position qualifies for the employer’s employee referral incentive program.