Customer Solutions Engineer
Remote - US /
Customer Solutions /
About the Role
LogRocket is seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Solutions Engineer. As a key member of the Customer Solutions team, your primary focus will be serving as a technical resource for our Customer Success, Support, and Sales departments. Your responsibilities will include leading troubleshooting efforts as well as conducting training and Q&A sessions with customers and prospects. Your expertise in frontend web development and deep understanding of the LogRocket product will be paramount in sharing best practices and providing solutions to customer challenges. Ensuring successful LogRocket implementation and supporting our user base will be an integral part of the Customer Solutions Engineer role. In this role you’ll use your unique viewpoint, sitting between our customers and the LogRocket product, to share feedback with Engineering and Product to improve LogRocket and optimize our internal processes.
- Frontend web developer, either in your past life or currently
- You love engaging with customers, building relationships, and helping others
- A self-starter, driven by a passion for continuous learning and innovation
- Team player, adept at collaborating with diverse groups
- A problem-solving mindset, thriving in fast-paced environments
- Superb organizational skills, ensuring professionalism and efficiency in customer interactions
- Strong communicator who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in the B2B SaaS space, preferably with APM tools
- 1-2 years of frontend web development experience, plus a strong understanding of modern web technologies
- Experience troubleshooting technical customer issues and delivering solutions
- Demonstrated success collaborating with technical teams across diverse geographies and functions
- Exceptional organizational skills, adept at managing multiple tasks across departments
- Outstanding communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Ability to work East Coast business hours
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,800 customers including ClassPass, Capital One, Cisco, and Rippling, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people onboard to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software and that's where you come in.
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
LogRocket will consider sponsoring visas for applicants in the US that need work authorization.