Manager of Revenue Operations
Boston, MA /
The digital revolution is here. Ever had a terrible experience trying to buy something online? Ever smashed your mouse in frustration over an unresponsive app? Yeah, us too. That's why we created LogRocket. A platform designed to help our customers create the best possible digital experience for their customers.
This role will play a key part in scaling our go-to-market strategy by enabling alignment of our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. You will work cross-functionally to drive efficiency, ultimately allowing our teams do to more together than they ever could alone.
- Come up to speed quickly on LogRocket’s business, understanding how we generate revenue through both product-led and sales-led growth
- Own, build, and execute projects as defined within our monthly project plans (for example, revamping our competitor tracking fields, implementing intent-monitoring tools, or analyzing sales and marketing program efficiency)
- Support go-to-market users with reporting requests and system issues, successfully conducting root cause analysis to resolve our coworkers’ inquiries quickly and thoroughly
- Design, implement, iterate, and educate our teams on the business and system processes that fuel-efficient growth
- Drive go-to-market team efficiency by enhancing or evaluating software tools or, conversely, by building our own!
- Have an eye for driving efficiency and alignment and perhaps have experience with sprint methodology
- Complete your work flawlessly with a high level of attention to detail
- Apply creativity in problem-solving and solutions design
- Communicate superbly, both written and verbally
- Foster collaboration across levels and teams, influencing without authority when necessary
- Are intensely customer-focused
- Are data-driven, making recommendations and decisions based on data
- Have 2+ years in Sales Ops or RevOps, preferably in tech/SaaS
- Have CRM admin experience, ideally with Salesforce Sales Cloud: custom objects, custom report types, forecasting, process builder and flows
- Are familiar with marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo/Hubspot)
- Know your way around sales engagement platforms like Outreach and Salesloft
- Have advanced Excel knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- When we're back in the office, catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.