Sales Development Representative
LogRocket is growing! We’re expanding our sales team to drive the continued interest in both our current product’s expansion and our new products.
Looking to get into tech sales? As a LogRocket Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business, and will contact senior business executives and technical buyers. LogRocket is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, where you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building. This is a commercial sales role out of our Boston, MA office, with travel to events across the country.
- No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to create a sense of urgency
- Driven and dynamic personality - you’re in sales, after all!
- Did we mention self-motivated?
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
- Comfortable traveling to conferences/events (~25%)
- Actively reach out via phone and email daily with relevant information from your research on the company
- Generate qualified opportunities for the commercial sales team to convert and close
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup