Head of Sales Engineering
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (such as Reddit, Bloomberg and NBC) and recently raised a $15M Series B to continue building a world-class product and team.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
We're looking for an experienced Sales Engineering Leader to join our team and play a critical role in delivering LogRocket to potential customers. Using deep technical knowledge and understanding of the product, our Sales Engineers work closely with our Sales and Engineering teams to provide a world-class experience during on-boarding and throughout the sales cycle. This role will lead and scale our Sales Engineering function as we aim to double our revenue year over year and continue to build a best-in-class sales process for our customers.
- Manage, hire and scale a team of Sales Engineers
- Work with sales and company leadership to identify areas of improvement in our sales process
- Assist Sales and Customer Success team with initial discovery calls and customer on-boarding
- Work closely with prospective customers to clearly communicate and demonstrate LogRocket's value proposition
- Answer technical questions for prospective and current customers
- Identify customer pain points and position LogRocket as a solution
- Become an expert in LogRocket's product and technology stack
- Lead On-Premise installations
- 6+ years of Sales Engineer experience
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Familiar with React, Redux, Angular, or other modern front-end frameworks
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers, preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.