Boston, MA or Remote /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and we've raised over $30M from top investors including Battery Ventures and Matrix Partners.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of making every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
LogRocket’s Engineering team is responsible for architecting and building the system that processes millions of events per day for LogRocket, our service for understanding frontend issues, along with a host of other tools, systems and applications that power our business’s growth day to day.
As we continue to grow the company >100% year over year, we have a lot of interesting and complex challenges to solve across our stack and in a variety of different domains (some examples below). To support this growth, we are looking for strong, multi-disciplinary engineers to help us continue building a best-in-class product and team. If you’re looking to make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing startup, we’d love to discuss some of the problems we’re working on with you and see if there’s a mutual fit!
We are looking for engineers of all types to join our mobile SDK, internal automation, and product engineering teams.
- Design a system to automatically detect the most common user paths across millions of events
- Create a plugin to support react-native in our mobile recording SDK
- Implement a search backend that allows users to search in real time across billions of log entries
- Build a machine learning pipeline that automatically detects bugs in our users' apps
- Enrich Salesforce data with customer usage data to help make our sales team more effective
- Automate database scaling to improve operating cost while maintaining the ability to respond to traffic spikes
- Build a system that automatically recommends integrations for customers based on their toolset
What We Look For
- If you don’t meet all of these, we still encourage you to apply. We believe that code is code, regardless of language, and learning different tools is part of joining a new company.
- Familiarity with the state of the art in cloud technologies, including architectural principles, specific tools of the trade, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Some experience in development environments with demanding scalability or availability requirements
- A strong collaborator who is transparent about progress on tasks, seeks feedback early and often, works effectively with the team
- A motivated worker who delivers on engineering estimates
- At least one previous full-time software engineering role
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND un-healthy) when we’re back in the office
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.