Enterprise Account Executive
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top, fast-paced startups and help solve a huge challenge for product managers and developers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to join our Sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive. We have a product that customers are raving about, and you'll play a key role in growing our customer base and reaching more potential customers. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers and product teams complete visibility into their customer experience. We raised a $15M Series B at the end of 2019 and have already attracted thousands of customers, including Reddit, Twitch, and Airbnb. We saw record sales last year and are planning to double headcount this year in an effort to broaden our reach and help teams build the best possible web experience. That's where you come in!
- 8+ years of experience in technology sales (SaaS is a plus)
- 5+ years of closing experience (Pre IPO is a plus)
- Familiar with MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and other strategic enterprise deal qualification methodologies
- Experience within an outbound sales motion - Hunting is a must. Working with business development, channels/partners, etc
- Ability to think critically and learn independently
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in everything from hunting, to running a POC, to closing, to traveling to meet with a customer on-site
About the position
- Opportunity to close six figure deals with Fortune 1000 companies across the US
- Opportunity to be one of LogRocket's first 100 employees and help scale our Enterprise Sales team as one of it's first hires - enormous opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunity to learn about (and improve) every part of our sales funnel and meet (and sell to) directors and VPs enterprise companies
- Top tier VC’s (Battery, Matrix) and sales leadership team with backgrounds at Google, EMC, WeWork, Dropbox and Sprinklr.
Benefits and perks
- Open vacation policy — we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options — we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Home office equipment stipend
- Monthly company gifts
- When we're back in the office, catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND nonhealthy)
In your application, please acknowledge that you've read through the qualifications and that your qualifications fit these criteria.