Enterprise Account Executive
Boston, MA or Remote /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top, fast-paced startups and help solve a huge challenge for product managers and developers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to join our Sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive. We have a product that customers are raving about, and you'll play a key role in growing our customer base and reaching more potential customers. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers and product teams complete visibility into their customer experience. We raised a $15M Series B at the end of 2019 and have already attracted thousands of customers, including Reddit, Twitch, and Airbnb. We saw record sales last year and are planning to double headcount this year in an effort to broaden our reach and help teams build the best possible web experience. That's where you come in!
- 8+ years of experience in technology sales (SaaS is a plus)
- 5+ years of closing experience (Pre IPO is a plus)
- Familiar with MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and other strategic enterprise deal qualification methodologies
- Experience within an outbound sales motion - Hunting is a must. Working with business development, channels/partners, etc
- Ability to think critically and learn independently
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in everything from hunting, to running a POC, to closing, to traveling to meet with a customer on-site
About The Position
- Opportunity to close six figure deals with Fortune 1000 companies across the US
- Opportunity to be one of LogRocket's first 100 employees and help scale our Enterprise Sales team as one of it's first hires - enormous opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunity to learn about (and improve) every part of our sales funnel and meet (and sell to) directors and VPs enterprise companies
- Top tier VC’s (Battery, Matrix) and sales leadership team with backgrounds at Google, EMC, WeWork, Dropbox and Sprinklr.
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
In your application, please acknowledge that you've read through the qualifications and that your qualifications fit these criteria.
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.