Sales Enablement Manager
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
We’re looking for our first Sales Enablement Manager to serve as the go-to person for identifying and executing improvements to sales training, processes, and strategy as we aim to double our revenue and sales team through 2021. Partnering closely with our leaders in sales, sales ops, and marketing, the Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for developing our sales enablement strategy, providing our AEs, SDRs and AMs with the training and tools they need to hit our ambitious growth goals.
- Deliver live and virtual sales onboarding and training programs that equip sellers with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to build and deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance, seller performance and business impact of each program
- Leverage data-driven approach to improve pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion
- Create written content to educate the sales team and advance deals such as competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, positioning materials, etc.
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and new market or company developments
- Roll out ongoing sales skills training and support to make sure that our Account Executives, SDRs, AMs and CSMs are using the best strategy, skills, and tools at the right time with prospects to move deals forward
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Drive continuous improvement in training delivery and sales productivity, including the selection and management of e-learning delivery tools, application exercises and feedback processes
- Ensure consistent adoption of the sales methodology in partnership with Sales Management
- Attend customer meetings and embed with our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective on how to improve our training programs
- 5+ years in a training or enablement
- Experience presenting day-long or multi-day trainings to groups of 20+ learners
- Experience developing dynamic training curriculums and implementing learning-related software
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.