Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and raised over $30M from top investors including Battery Ventures and Matrix Partners.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
We’re looking for our first Data Analyst to work cross-functionally with business and engineering leadership to support LogRocket’s rapid growth over the next several years. As a hyper data-driven organization, we have an increasing need to ensure we’re collecting, organizing and analyzing data across a variety of sales, marketing and product channels as effectively as we can from end to end. This role will serve as a central resource for both setting up our analytics infrastructure and working with stakeholders to drive strategic decisions that will keep LogRocket at the forefront of the frontend monitoring market for years to come.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and R&D leadership to plan and run in-depth analytical research to drive key business decisions across the company
- Help guide and execute BI and data warehousing strategy for the organization
- Work with engineering team to build ETL processes and logic
- Recommend areas of improvement across a variety of business initiatives as we grow >100% year over year through self-guided analysis
- 3+ years experience in similar analytics roles, preferably in the tech/SaaS industry
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Comfortable building and maintaining modern, cloud-based data warehouses
- Experience taking on broadly scoped analytics projects and delivering impactful results
- Comfortable building relationships with a variety of different business stakeholders, including C-level execs
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND un-healthy) when we’re back in the office
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring together an eclectic set of experiences. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.