Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and raised over $30M from top investors including Battery Ventures and Matrix Partners.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About The Role
We’re looking for our second Data Analyst to work cross-functionally with business and engineering leadership to support LogRocket’s rapid growth over the next several years. As a hyper data-driven organization, we have an increasing need to ensure we’re collecting, organizing and analyzing data across sales, marketing and product channels as effectively as we can. This role will serve as a central resource for setting up our analytics infrastructure and working with stakeholders to drive strategic decisions that will keep LogRocket at the forefront of the frontend monitoring market. Our data stack includes dbt, BigQuery, Fivetran, and Metabase.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and R&D leadership to plan and run in-depth analytical research to drive key business decisions across the company
- Recommend areas of improvement across a variety of business initiatives as we grow >100% year over year through self-guided analysis
- Build curated dashboards and reports to communicate meaningful metrics
- Collaborate with data-driven internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for better data access and usage
- Structure disparate data sources into clean data models that power self-service analytics
- 2+ years experience in similar analytics roles, preferably in the tech/SaaS industry
- Highly proficient in SQL- you can write complex joins and window functions in your sleep
- Experience taking on broadly scoped analytics projects and delivering impactful results
- Comfortable building relationships with a variety of different business stakeholders at multiple levels of technical proficiency
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for digging into messy data and extracting impactful insights from it
- Experience with modern data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau (we use Metabase)
- Experience with dbt, git, and command line a huge plus
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.