Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups, while solving a huge challenge for developers- understanding customer experience. We're looking for a highly motivated technologist to join our team as a Developer Advocate and be a key driver in growing the LogRocket brand. Our Developer Advocate will foster these relationships, keeping tabs on what product teams need to improve customer experiences. Additionally, the advocate will help users understand LogRocket’s benefits and value proposition.
As a Developer Advocate, you will be speaking for LogRocket, so it’s essential that you create and cultivate LogRocket's voice through all of your outbound interactions. You should be excited about talking to front-end engineers all day with the aim of creating and empowering a strong LogRocket community.
- Grow online communities: Social/Dev.to/Reddit/etc.
- Product marketing: address common user questions with website copy, docs, and blog posts
- Team activation: Help activate and educate high-value teams. Identify potential case studies and customer references.
- Be the face of LogRocket, attending and presenting at events.
- Content: Working with our Content Director, you’ll contribute regularly to our editorial calendar. Topics will have a broad scope — from educational content creation (resources, tutorial), to thought leadership and some product marketing.
- Over time, help build out our developer advocate team by training and mentoring new LogRocket team members.
- Engineering background, can get into the nitty gritty on front-end engineering
- Ability to move fluidly between strategy and execution
- Excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder and conflict defuser
- Comfortable presenting to large groups of people
- Bonus: Strong video creation/editing skills and/or design skills
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development
- 401k and Commuter benefits
- Catered lunched