Growth Manager (Paid Programs & CRO)
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help solve a huge challenge for software teams: understanding customer experience.
As the Growth Manager, you‘ll be responsible for managing, testing and optimizing conversion points in LogRocket’s funnel. A key member of the Growth Team, you will utilize expertise in CRO, A/B testing, and analytics to maximize conversions throughout the funnel (trials, opportunities, pipeline and ARR). The role will have a particular focus on converting traffic from LogRocket’s blog (over 1 million users per month) and from paid channels like Adwords and remarketing. This role will also work closely with the content team to create great, targeted SEO landing pages. You’ll have to be creative in designing tests to bring long term value to our content channels and hyper-analytical to optimize our paid channels.
This role is open to candidates located in the greater Boston area
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years managing conversion optimization programs in B2B SaaS environments or high traffic media companies
- Expert in CRO & Testing Platforms: VWO, Google Optimize, Optimizely
- Solid understanding of statistics
- Expert in Landing Page Development & Optimization: Marketo, Wordpress, Unbounce, Instapage
- Expert in Analytics Technologies and CRM: Heap, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com
- Expert in Adwords, Google display, Facebook ads, and Twitter ads
- Background in thoroughly designing web conversion tests
- HTML, CSS & JS experience highly desired
- Background in the session replay, application performance monitoring, or web analytics spaces
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.