Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
Ensuring any piece of digital content looks and feels as it should is at the core of our company’s mission, and we feel no differently towards everything we produce ourselves. We’re looking for our first Creative Director to own and evolve LogRocket’s visual brand throughout all facets of our product and marketing efforts. This hire will work with our Marketing, Product and Leadership teams to make sure our visuals and brand are as effective and compelling as the work they represent - from our award-winning product to our popular developer blog. If you’ve designed and scaled innovative brands before and are now looking to help take an established startup company and product to the next level, this role is for you!
- Own LogRocket’s visual brand across all product and marketing channels
- Work with Product and Engineering to ensure our product looks and feels as dynamic as it performs
- Lead a brand refresh for our website and core pieces of the LogRocket product
- Partner with our Content team to update our blog (which currently sees 3M+ unique visitors a month!)
- Create a unified design system that will be used by the entire organization
- You’ve led multiple brand refreshes that have a proven positive impact on a business or product
- Background in visual and graphic design
- Experience working in fast-paced, tech-focused environment
- Software/SaaS product experience a huge plus
- Fully remote work is an option
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND un-healthy) when we’re back in the office
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.