Content Marketing Intern (Blog)
Boston, MA /
The digital revolution is here. Ever had a terrible experience trying to buy something online? Ever smashed your mouse in frustration over an unresponsive app? Yeah, us too. That's why we created LogRocket, a platform designed to help our customers create the best digital experience for their users.
At more than 4 million monthly pageviews (and growing), the LogRocket blog is one of our most important and visible assets. We’re looking for a talented and driven Content Marketing Intern to assist the blog team in producing high-quality content to help LogRocket create meaningful connections with web developers.
- Assist the Content team in managing, preparing, and publishing posts for our blog.
- Syndicate blog posts across other channels where developers consume content.
- Gain experience in WordPress, SEO, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and other essential web publishing skills.
- Engage an active and growing community of 350+ freelance authors.
- Learn about the ins and outs of doubling the business impact of a content program year over year.
- Active status in a program to receive a degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a similar area of study.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized (this is a hard requirement).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and learn unfamiliar subject matter.
- Motivation as a self-starter, with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google G-Suite.
- Intellectual curiosity in technology.
- The ability to share a few writing samples.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS.
- Previous internship experience.
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.