Director of Product Marketing
Get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup, while solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers- understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to own Product Marketing at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about; you will play a key role in scaling the company and achieving success as we streamline our go-to-market motion.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers including Reddit, Twitch.tv, and Walmart. We're building out the marketing team to broaden our reach, that's where you come in.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead our marketing efforts to build, launch, and market the LogRocket platform for the new generation of front-end performance management. This individual will be responsible for defining our markets, personas, buyers, and existing customers; creating clear differentiation and value; and producing messaging, content, collateral, and sales tools. This role will also work closely with Sales, Product Management/Engineering, and other internal Marketing functions to oversee all aspects of internal and external Product Marketing activities. If you can speak engineer AND business languages, and translate seamlessly, then this should be your next step.
- Effectively manage release cycle and launch of LogRocket services and solutions;
- Develop product messaging and value props;
- Create target personas and align messaging to their primary needs;
- Own go-to-market strategies for LogRocket solutions;
- Help drive awareness and share of voice with defined markets;
- Work with LogRocket Sales and Marketing teams to contribute to demand-gen programs to meet pipeline targets;
- Share product knowledge and utility with Sales and other channels;
- Closely collaborate with LogRocket Product Engineering/Management leadership and teams;
- Become the expert on the market, customers and buying behavior
- 6+ years of domain-specific knowledge within front-end development, application development, product ownership, and SaaS
- Proven leadership in application development and SaaS product marketing
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, must become LogRocket expert
- Demonstrated success working with customers to generate quotes, referrals, testimonials, and other customer references
- Experience working with market Analysts
- Experience with persona marketing, content generation and marketing
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent C-level communication and presentation skills - a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Ability to collect and analyze market and competitor data to influence and support product marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills for creating LogRocket content and collateral (including white papers, data sheets, web copy, social media copy, presentations, demo scripts, case studies, etc.)
- Computer science or engineering background a plus