Partner Sales Manager
Boston, MA /
The digital revolution is here. Ever had a terrible experience trying to buy something online? Ever smashed your mouse in frustration over an unresponsive app? Yea, us too. That's why we created LogRocket. A platform designed to help our customers create the best possible digital experiences for their customers. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to join our Sales team as a Partner Sales Manager/Director. We have a product that customers are raving about, and you'll play a key role in growing our customer base and reaching more potential customers through our partnerships and alliances. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
The Partner Sales Manager will lead our sales efforts to build, launch, and optimize the Strategic Tech Partner, Channel, and Co-selling/marketing strategy at LogRocket within the Sales team. This individual will be responsible for identifying target partners and building relationships, managing existing relationships, and driving revenue, enablement, and pipeline from those relationships. This role will also work closely with Product Management/Engineering, Product Marketing, and other internal sales functions to oversee all aspects of Partner activities.
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities
- Manage and execute joint go-to-market strategy with relevant LogRocket partners
- Facilitate pipeline reviews, training, and QBRs with key partners
- Develop and execute a business plan designed to maximize revenues to optimize partner relationships
- Determine business opportunity with prospective LogRocket partners, negotiate partnership terms, and enable partner company and LogRocket internal team
- Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders at relevant partners’ companies
- Work closely with LogRocket sales team to drive pipeline through new and existing partnerships, then be the liaison between LogRocket Sales and Partner
- Run/enable co-marketing/selling programs with relevant internal and partner stakeholders
- 5+ years of domain-specific knowledge within B2B Tech/SaaS (specifically within application development and/or product management a plus)
- Experience having built and operationalized a channel/partner program
- Have hands-on quota-carrying and business development experience
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, excited and ready to become LogRocket expert
- Demonstrated success working with stakeholders to generate revenue and sales pipeline
- Successful track record of having developed and executed both an internal and external business plan designed to maximize revenues
- Strong team player, results-oriented, metrics-driven, and capable of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent C-level communication and presentation skills - a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Ability to collect and analyze market and competitor data to influence and support Partner strategy
- Excellent communication skills for creating LogRocket content, collateral, and other communication vehicles
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.