Marketing and Sales Operations Manager
Boston, MA /
Marketing and Sales Operations Manager
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the role
At LogRocket, we see operations as a competitive advantage. Help us build Boston’s best revenue operations team!
Working with internal partners in marketing, sales, customer success, and finance, you’ll develop a deep understanding for LogRocket’s go-to-market engine. You’ll also collaborate with growth engineering to ensure the continued reliability, usability, and most of all scalability of our highly custom tech stack as we double in size next year.
As the go-to for daily system inquiries and “how to” support, you’ll have a unique viewpoint on what our team needs to grow faster. Each month, you’ll scope these insights into strategic projects aimed to improve growth team efficiency and generate pipeline. This role will also serve as the steward of our CRM data, from ensuring accuracy across the stack to creating custom dashboards that answer key business questions.
What you'll need
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales operations, marketing operations, or similar
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence without authority
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Technical aptitude, analytical mindset, and strong interpersonal skills
- Previous admin experience with SFDC; Marketo or similar; Outreach or similar; Drift/Intercom or similar preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.