Director, Strategic Partnerships/Alliances
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top, fast-paced startups, while solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to own Partners and Strategic Alliances here at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about and you will play a key role in scaling the company and achieving success as we streamline our go-to-market motion.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of over two thousand customers and raised $30 million in funding in an effort to continue building out our Marketing team and broaden our reach- that's where you come in.
The Director, Partner/Alliances will lead our marketing efforts to build, launch, and optimize the Strategic Tech Partner, Channel, and Co-selling/marketing strategy at LogRocket within the Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for identifying target partners and building relationships, managing existing relationships, and driving revenue and pipeline from those relationships. Within our partner ecosystem, you’ll help build personas, do account mapping, creating clear differentiation and value, and produce messaging, content, collateral, and sales tools. This role will also work closely with Sales, Product Management/Engineering, Product Marketing, and other internal Marketing functions to oversee all aspects of internal and external Partner activities.
- Plan and execute joint go-to-market strategy with relevant LogRocket partners, including selling strategy within the program for LogRocket Sales
- Facilitate pipeline reviews and QBRs with key partners
- Identify new partner opportunities
- Determine business opportunity with prospective LogRocket partners, negotiate partnership terms, and enable partner company and LogRocket internal team
- Manage relationships with stakeholders at relevant partners companies
- Work with LogRocket sales team to identify opportunities that could be benefited by partner approach, then be the liaison between LogRocket Sales and Partner
- Work with Product Marketing to create assets needed for Partner enablement
- Run programs to optimize Partner relationships
- Run/enable co-marketing/selling programs with relevant internal and partner stakeholders
- 6+ years of domain-specific knowledge within B2B Tech/SaaS (specifically within application development and/or product management a plus)
- Proven leadership in SaaS Partner management
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, excited and ready to become LogRocket expert
- Demonstrated success working with stakeholders to generate business value, including revenue and sales pipeline
- Experience with persona marketing, content generation, and marketing
- Strong team player, results-oriented, metrics-driven, and capable of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent C-level communication and presentation skills - a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Ability to collect and analyze market and competitor data to influence and support Partner strategy
- Excellent communication skills for creating LogRocket content, collateral, and other communication vehicles
Benefits & Perks
- When we're back in the office, catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.