Site Reliability Engineer
Boston, MA or Remote - US /
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,500 customers including Reddit, Ikea, and Airbnb, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people onboard to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software and that's where you come in.
- Work with members of the engineering team to identify and resolve spikes in processing latency in our ingestion worker pool
- Help build tools to streamline the onboarding and release process for customers using LogRocket's On-Premise offering
- Collaborate with our sales engineers to set up a customer’s LogRocket installation in a completely air-gapped environment
- Overhaul a fleet of nginx load-balancers handling 100s of thousands of requests per second without incurring downtime
- Automate database scaling to improve operating cost while maintaining the ability to respond to traffic spikes
- Familiarity with the state of the art in cloud technologies, including common providers, specific tools of the trade, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Experience operating applications and databases with demanding scalability or availability requirements
- Proven expertise in modern container orchestration practices (we use Kubernetes on GKE)
- A strong understanding of the performance, architecture, tooling, and cost of cloud systems
- A security focused mindset with a solid understanding of incident response and risk mitigation
- A strong collaborator who is transparent about progress on tasks, seeks feedback early and often, works effectively with the team and customers
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
LogRocket will consider sponsoring visas for applicants in the US that need work authorization.