Content Marketing Intern (Podcast)
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top, fast-paced startups. We're looking for a driven, high-energy, super-organized, and super-motivated candidate to join our Content Marketing Internship Program at LogRocket. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to enter a career in content after college. You'll see for yourself what it takes to scale a content program as well as a company. On top of that, you'll make material contributions to growing the organization.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of over two thousand customers and raised $30 million in funding in an effort to continue building out our Marketing team and broaden our reach. That's where you come in.
As the Content Marketing Intern, you’ll assist the Content team in producing high-quality content to help LogRocket create meaningful connections with frontend developers.
- Gain experience in YouTube studio
- Assist the podcast team with editing, production, and promotion of podcast episodes
- Gain experience in speech-to-text software
- Learn about the ins and outs of growing a SaaS company by 100 percent YoY
- Active status in a program to receive a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, or a similar area of study
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized (this is a hard requirement)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and learn unfamiliar subject matter
- Motivation as a self-starter, with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve
- The ability to work about 15–25 hours a week over 3–5 business days
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google G-Suite
- Intellectual curiosity in technology
- Previous internship experience
- Previous podcast production/video production experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Descript Audio Editor
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.