Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Development Manager to help scale the LogRocket SDR team as we aim to double our revenue through 2021 and beyond. This role will report into our VP of Sales and be responsible for overseeing, mentoring and growing a team of SDRs that has been rapidly expanding and plays a key role in driving our outbound sales motion. This role will also contribute to developing vital prospecting and pipeline generation strategies that will impact high level company goals for years to come.
Whether you’re already an established team lead or a seasoned and successful SDR looking to step into a leadership role, this is the perfect opportunity to build and nurture a team while shaping the sales strategy for a rapidly growing startup.
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Monitor and drive outbound sales motion including lead penetration and high activity standards
- Assist SDRs in developing prospecting and outreach strategies
- Participate in the hiring, interviewing, and training process helping to scale a quickly growing team of SDRs
- Develop and maintain monthly team forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and other internal teams to generate pipeline
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with SDRs to build more effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of the team’s sales and activity performance.
- Help create and lead trainings for SDRs on all areas of the sales process
- Serve as a role model in the Sales org to uphold and implement the policies, procedures and values of the LogRocket team
- 3+ years of experience in tech sales, management experience preferred
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor and leader
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to continually learn and grow
- Interest in growing as a people manager, with a keen ability to connect with new and existing team members
- Willingness to jump into a rapidly scaling startup environment and build new teams, process and functions within the org
- Experience building and driving effective pipeline generation strategies
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuition and capacity to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Able to assess performance both qualitatively and analytically
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.