Content Marketing Intern
Boston, MA /
Get in and see what the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup looks like. LogRocket's mission is to help engineering and product teams create excellent experiences for their customers. By recording videos of user sessions, along with logs and network data, LogRocket intelligently highlights UX issues and surfaces the root cause of every bug.
We're looking for a driven, high-energy, super-organized, and super-motivated candidate to join our Content Marketing Internship Program at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about; this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to enter a career in marketing or content after college. You'll see for yourself what it takes to scale a content program, as well as a company. On top of that, you'll make material contributions to growing the organization.
- Assist the Content team in managing, preparing, and publishing posts for our blog.
- Gain experience in WordPress, SEO, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and other essential web publishing skills.
- Execute new social media and content distribution strategies.
- Engage an active and growing community of 350+ freelance authors.
- Learn about the ins and outs of growing a SaaS company by 300% YoY.
- Active status in a program to receive a degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized (this is a strong requirement).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and learn unfamiliar subject matter.
- Motivation as a self-starter, with ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google G-Suite.
- Intellectual curiosity in technology.
- The ability to work about 15+ hours a week over 4-5 business days.
- The ability to share writing samples.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS a plus (but not required).
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS a plus (but not required).
- Previous internship experience a plus.