Content Marketing Intern
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top, fast-paced startups. We're looking for a driven, high-energy, super-organized, and super-motivated candidate to join our Content Marketing Internship Program at LogRocket. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to enter a career in content after college. You'll see for yourself what it takes to scale a content program as well as a company. On top of that, you'll make material contributions to growing the organization.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of over two thousand customers and raised $30 million in funding in an effort to continue building out our Marketing team and broaden our reach. That's where you come in.
As the Content Marketing Intern, you’ll assist the Content team in producing high-quality content to help LogRocket create meaningful connections with frontend developers.
- Assist the Content team in managing, preparing, and publishing posts for our blog.
- Gain experience in WordPress, SEO, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and other essential web publishing skills.
- Engage an active and growing community of 350+ freelance authors.
- Learn about the ins and outs of growing a SaaS company by 300% YoY.
- Active status in a program to receive a degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a similar area of study.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized (this is a hard requirement).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and learn unfamiliar subject matter.
- Motivation as a self-starter, with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google G-Suite.
- Intellectual curiosity in technology.
- The ability to share writing samples.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS.
- Previous internship experience.