Candidate Experience Associate
Boston, MA /
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
We’re looking for our first Candidate Experience Associate to ensure that every prospective employee here has a best-in-class experience when exploring opportunities with us here at LogRocket. From identifying key talent for a variety of different roles, to building and nurturing relationships with these candidates from first contact to their first day on the LogRocket team, this role will directly impact our ambitious hiring goals throughout 2021 and beyond as we aim to nearly double the company year over year. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow within a fast-paced recruiting function and learn the ins and outs of how a hyper-growth startup is built!
- Own communications with candidates for a variety of different roles (Software Engineers, Sales, Marketing, Design, Leadership)
- Schedule and maintain the interview processes for these candidates
- Identify and implement improvements in the recruiting process to help us build and scale a world-class candidate experience
- Own research projects into the talent market to identify top candidates for key positions
- Maintain LogRocket’s brand and presence across a variety of job boards and branding sites
- Ensure recruiting data is accurate across all of our tools
- Devise and run your own projects to help scale our Recruiting function
- 1+ year experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition (full-time or internships)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build relationships quickly and nurture them over time
- High-level organization and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt as your role evolves over time
- Familiarity with modern ATS systems (Lever, Greenhouse, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND un-healthy) when we’re back in the office
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring together an eclectic set of experiences. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.