Lead SDK Engineer
Boston, MA or Remote - US
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,800 customers including ClassPass, Capital One, Cisco, and Rippling, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people onboard to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software and that's where you come in.
- Lead all initiatives related to native mobile support
- Own the development, launch, and support of new mobile features
- Monitor early adoption and leverage user feedback to make improvements
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to troubleshoot complex issues
- Identify opportunities to increase adoption of LogRocket's mobile solution
- You’re passionate about developer tools, with an extensive engineering background
- Experience designing, building, testing, and delivering in agile environment
- Deep knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with latest mobile application trends and technologies
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- You get excited about low-level performance tuning and optimizing bandwidth usage
- You're interested in compilers
- You have a history of working with applications focused on security and privacy
Benefits & Perks
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
LogRocket will consider sponsoring visas for applicants in the US that need work authorization.