Boston, MA /
LogRocket's mission is to help product teams create more perfect experiences for their customers. By recording videos of user sessions along with logs and network data, LogRocket intelligently highlights UX issues and surfaces the root cause of every bug. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (such as Reddit, Bloomberg, and NBC) and recently raised a $15M Series B to continue building a world-class product and team.
As the first Growth Engineer at LogRocket, you will bridge our engineering and marketing teams. You will be in charge of consolidating and visualizing data across the organization, identifying inefficiencies that can be solved by automation, and building and maintaining integrations with emerging frontend technologies to help drive product adoption. From day one at LogRocket, the Growth Engineer role will be an active contributor to our sales and marketing operations and help us fulfill our vision of improving society's interaction with software.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
- You're a strong collaborator. You're transparent about progress on tasks, seek feedback early and often, enjoy reviewing code and having your code reviewed, and work effectively with the whole team
- You consistently deliver on your engineering estimates
- You're comfortable working with APIs and marketing/CRM tools
- Build a system that lets customers try LogRocket on their sites with a Chrome extension
- Build a React hooks plugin for LogRocket
- Enrich Salesforce data with customer usage data
- Build a system that automatically recommends integrations for customers based on their toolset
- Update our blog to use Gatsby as the frontend layer
- Publish a blog post that analyzes frontend performance across our customer base
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the third grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out toward an audacious goal: to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together every day in our office in Downtown Crossing, learning more about each other at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offers a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.