Commercial Account Executive
Boston, MA or Remote /
The digital revolution is here. Ever had a terrible experience trying to buy something online? Ever smashed your mouse in frustration over an unresponsive app? Yea, us too. That's why we created LogRocket. A platform designed to help our customers create the best possible digital experiences for their customers. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to join our Sales team as a Commercial Account Executive. We have a product that customers are raving about, and you'll play a key role in growing our customer base and reaching more potential customers. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers and product teams complete visibility into their customer experience. We raised a $15M Series B at the end of 2019 and have already attracted thousands of customers, including Reddit, Twitch, and Airbnb. We saw record sales last year and are planning to double headcount this year in an effort to broaden our reach and help teams build the best possible web experience. That's where you come in!
- Manage both inbound and outbound full-cycle sales motions, closing five and six-figure deals
- Focus on net-new logo acquisition
- Work cross-collaboratively with internal teams like Sales Operations, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to ensure a seamless sales process
- Creatively prospect CTOs and Engineering/IT Leaders
- Thoughtfully and strategically position LogRocket to solve our technical end user’s pains and initiatives, serving as a trusted advisor
- Strive towards and achieve quota quarterly
- 1-2+ years closing role in B2B Tech/SaaS
- Proven track record of generating pipeline, selling to senior stakeholders, and overachieving against quota
- Successfully sell and differentiate a product in a highly competitive market
- Comfortable owning and running deals with ASPs of $20k+
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales cycles
- An added bonus: knowledge of backend, frontend infrastructure, and monitoring (HTML, CSS knowledge, programming languages)
What we look for:
- Collaborative - you effectively work within and across teams here at LogRocket and also within your prospects to sell our product. You know who the right person to move a deal forward or the right internal stakeholder to partner with to quarterback a deal to close. You share insights, wins, and loses with us - all with the goal of making us better
- Will to Win - you are a hunter through and through. You chase down deals and cover your blind spots. You love to win.
- Trustworthy - you always do the right thing and pride yourself on being a trustworthy seller.
- Coachable - you are open to and seek out feedback, always looking for ways to self-improve
- Adaptable - you are self-aware and can pick up when things are going well or when something needs a shift. You use data and metrics to identify gaps for improvement
- Self-starter - You thrive in ambiguity. You are passionate about the work and impact you are driving. You proactively look for ways to improve your process, conversation, outreach campaigns, and anything else that might help us win
- Communicator - you have a strong presence and great presentation skills. The only things stronger than your presentation skills are your listening skills. You can align the ROI of the product and experience versus simply proving a tech fit
- Pipeline Expert - you know how to manage a pipeline from top to finish, effectively handling both inbound and outbound sales cycles
- Skilled Prospector - you aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to generate your own business. You leverage tools like ZoomInfo and Outreach to drive demand for your product.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy — we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options — we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Home office equipment stipend
- Monthly company gifts
- When we're back in the office, catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND nonhealthy)