Commercial Account Executive
Boston, MA /
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. We're solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers - understanding the user experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors, and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of over 2,500 customers including Reddit, Ikea, and Airbnb, just to name a few. Our focus is on building software with care and craftsmanship and our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that.
Backed by top investors such as Matrix Partners, Battery Ventures, and Delta-V Capital, we've raised $55M in funding and we're eager to bring talented people onboard to support our growth. We're on a mission to improve society's experience with software and that's where you come in.
- Manage both inbound and outbound full-cycle sales motions, closing five and six-figure deals
- Focus on net-new logo acquisition
- Collaborate with internal teams like Sales Operations, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to ensure a seamless sales process
- Creatively prospect CTOs, Engineering, and Product leaders
- Thoughtfully and strategically position LogRocket to solve our technical end user’s pains and initiatives, serving as a trusted advisor
- Strive towards and achieve quota quarterly
- 2 - 4 years in a closing role, preferably at a B2B Tech/SaaS company
- Proven track record of generating pipeline, selling to senior stakeholders, and overachieving against quota
- Successfully sell and differentiate a product in a highly competitive market
- Comfortable owning and running deals with ASPs of $20k+
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales cycles
- An added bonus: knowledge of backend, frontend infrastructure, and monitoring (HTML, CSS knowledge, programming languages)
What We Are Looking For:
- Collaborative - you effectively work within and across teams here at LogRocket and also within your prospects to sell our product. You know who the right person to move a deal forward or the right internal stakeholder to partner with to quarterback a deal to close. You share insights, wins, and loses with us - all with the goal of making us better
- Trustworthy - you always do the right thing and pride yourself on being a trustworthy seller
- Coachable - you are open to and seek out feedback, always looking for ways to self-improve
- Adaptable - you are self-aware and can pick up when things are going well or when something needs a shift. You use data and metrics to identify gaps for improvement
- Self-starter - You thrive in ambiguity. You are passionate about the work and impact you are driving. You proactively look for ways to improve your process, conversation, outreach campaigns, and anything else that might help us win
- Communicator - you have a strong presence and great presentation skills. The only things stronger than your presentation skills are your listening skills. You can align the ROI of the product and experience versus simply proving a tech fit
- Pipeline Expert - you know how to manage a pipeline from top to finish, effectively handling both inbound and outbound sales cycles
- Skilled Prospector - you aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to generate your own business. You leverage tools like ZoomInfo and Outreach to drive demand for your product
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Monthly employee gifts
- For those in office, catered lunches throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy & non-healthy)
The estimated salary range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on several factors, including experience level and skillset.
Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We believe learning is a vital component of success in any role here at LogRocket, and we’re happy to chat with folks from non-traditional backgrounds for our open roles.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.