Tel Aviv /
Product – Product /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Product to join the company's management team and lead the E2E product cycle and feature development in the ever-growing observability world. This position reports directly to the company's CEO.
- Be the leader of Logz.io's observability products, mastering both customer needs and product capabilities.
- Direct the product roadmap and be accountable for meeting financial targets
- Manage product managers, coach, train, them and guide them to strive for excellence
- Lead strategic and special projects ranging from new product and feature development to strategy creation
- Communicate a clear set of business priorities and customer imperatives at all times and actively work cross-departmentally to drive key trade-off decisions
- Interact with our top customers, and prospects to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Understand and meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users’ needs first in the definition of requirementsActively engage and tackle for business limiters within your control and pursue accelerants
- Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience, working with the UX and Engineering teams to better drive business and/or company goals
- Serve as a key spokesperson for the business, delivering clear, compelling communications across Logz.io and outside the company to garner any support required to successfully implement the business
- 10+ years of experience in product management (Director Level and above) SaaS and cloud-based software software products- must
- Proven Leadership and management capabilities
- Domain experience in observability, monitoring, DevOps and public cloud
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience collaborating with agile development teams and handling a backlog
- Experience working with leading enterprises and B2B products
- Technical hands-on mentality and deep domain knowledge in the observability space
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to see the big picture while paying close attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including data analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!