Senior Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv /
Engineering – Engineering /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
Logz io is currently building the most advanced observability SaaS platform in the market, from popular, cutting edge, open source technologies.We’re looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer to help us build our product. An engineer that can turn ideas into a valuable working product, has experience with client-side and backend frameworks, possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills, and has a sense for great user experience.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers to build and maintain web-based software applications using React and Node.js.
- Taking an idea and developing it into a fully working feature with a rich user interface and great UX.
- Develop clean, simple, maintainable, and efficient code while following industry best practices and code conventions.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the quality of the productIdentify and address performance issues and bottlenecks in the application.
- Deploy regularly and maintain applications in a production environment.
- Working as a team member, helping the team respond quickly to business/product needs.
- 5+ years of experience in building web applications.
- B.S.c / B.A. in computer science or equivalent army training
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: React, AngularJS, Svelte, Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with Node.js server-side developmentAbility to understand complex software systems
- Ability to solve hard problems in a simple way
- Experience with test-driven development, and/or experience writing unit tests/end-2-end tests – advantage
- Maintaining or contributing to open source projects – advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch/OpenSearch – advantage
- Experience using Kibana/OpenSearch Dashboard – advantage
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!