Support Team Lead
Customer Support – Support /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Support Team Lead to join our growing team. If you are a natural leader with a passion for helping customers and driving results, we want to hear from you.
The support team lead is responsible for leading and supervising a team of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support engineers, ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, and a deep commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Set performance goals, monitor team performance, and conduct regular one-on-one meetings
- Foster a positive team culture that promotes collaboration, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
- Customer Support: Handle escalated customer inquiries and complex issues to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution
- Monitor customer support channels (e.g., email, chat,) and ensure timely responses
- Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance support quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process inefficiencies and suggest improvements
- Prepare regular reports on team performance and customer feedback for management review
- Proven experience in a customer support role, with at least a year in a leadership or Team Lead role
- Basic coding experience - Python experience is ideal
- Great communication skills in Hebrew and English, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!