Software Engineer, Platform Connectivity
Tel Aviv /
Engineering – Engineering /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Platform Connectivity team. You'll join a cross-functional group of Software Engineers that are responsible for client-facing solutions. This includes building and maintaining our solutions that are used to send events to the Logz.io backend.
In this role you will:
- Be part of our Platform Connectivity team to improve and evolve our shipping solutions.
- Collaborate with other engineering and product teams to build solutions that scale (we ingest over a billion events every day).
- Write unit, integration, and e2e tests that ensure the correctness of your work, as well as strong documentation to help educate both peers and customers.
- Assist Customer Operations to resolve live customer issues when bugs sneak into production caused by the solutions.
You'll love this job if you:
- Thrive in a startup environment
- Take pride in crafting features that not only function seamlessly but are also user-friendly.
- Aspire to develop a product for fellow developers.
- Want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly.
- Get excited about contributing to open source full-time; our solutions are entirely Open Source.
- Enjoy working with collaborative, thoughtful engineers who push themselves and others to do better.
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of professional software development experience in one or more languages : Python, Java, Go, Ruby,.Net/C#
- Ability to quickly dive into new technologies
- Technical hands-on experience with one or more cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, or GCP): - Advantage
- Hands-on experience with containerised environments (Docker, Kubernetes) -Advantage
- excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to multitask.
- A great teammate that is able to work autonomously.
- Bonus points for experience maintaining open-source libraries
- Good written and spoken English
- communication skills with the ability to help customers with technical issues.
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!