Senior Backend Developer, Backend Infra Team
Engineering – Engineering /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
Logz.io is currently building the most advanced SaaS observability platform in the market, based on popular, cutting-edge, open-source technologies. We’re looking for a highly motivated developer who is deeply passionate about addressing complex, large-scale problems and can apply their expertise to uphold and extend our cutting-edge solutions.
- As a developer in the Backend Infra team you will play a pivotal role in building and extending the infrastructure of our entire backend stack.
- You will be working with various teams across the organization while diving into a multitude of technologies and domains.
- Your responsibility will be to ensure that our core components consistently leverage the latest technologies out there to maximize system performance, stability, and security.
- 3+ years of experience in Java/Kotlin/C#/Scala development with deep expertise in microservice frameworks, approaches, and patterns
- Strong foundation and experience with development best practices & design patterns
- self-motivated, quick learner, proactive and a true team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a global company
It would be amazing if you have prior experience with specifically:
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Automation & Operations
- Experience with Docker, K8s, Helm Charts
- Kafka, Opensearch, Prometheus, Observability
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!