Senior Director of Sales, EMEA
Tel Aviv /
Sales – Sales Management /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
As a Senior Director of Sales, EMEA you will manage a team of EMEA Account Executive, Account Managers, & SDRs, ultimately furthering the growth of our organization.
This position can be located in the UK
What You Will Do:
- Driving the top-line revenue by acquiring new logos, closing new ARR and driving expansions by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Forecast performance based on team productivity.
- Cross-collaborate with stakeholder departments to actualize on go-to-market strategies, develop training curriculum, and meet hiring goals.
- Hire & expand the team.
- Develop and monitor effective outbound prospecting strategies to increase customer acquisition.
- Evaluate trends to identify areas for improvement and surface best-practices.
- Interacting with other customer facing teams to achieve targets: Sales Engineers, Customer Success Engineers, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations with top management
Who You Are:
- Experienced with 6+ years of hi-tech sales management experience.
- Proven success in leading a similar EMEA role.
- Experience in a start-up.
- Experience with DevOps, Observability, or Security products.
- Urgency & customer obsession is a must.
- Owning new business & existing business.
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship, and team management.
- Proven ability to oversee first-line managers in all areas of the sales cycle.
- Customer-centric attitude with a strong track record of developing satisfied customers.
- Successful in working cross-functionally, with strong organizational and time management expertise.
- Experience in the full spectrum of team management from hiring, onboarding, coaching, disciplinary, to exit.
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close opportunities.
- Tech / Engineering background, in addition to the human and customer-facing skills would be a strong advantage.
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!