Senior Salesforce Administrator
Boston, MA /
G&A – Sales Operations /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
Logz.io is a fast-paced, growth-focused organization full of extremely talented people. We are in search of a well-rounded Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our growing Revenue Operations team. We are looking for an individual who thrives in expeditious environments and has a keen sense of urgency. The Senior Salesforce Administrator will play a critical role in ensuring Logz.io’s Salesforce.com environment and other sales-related technology directly align with our strategic business objectives, with an emphasis on lead generation and revenue growth.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be solely responsible for the Logz.io Salesforce.com environment, which includes fulfilling support tickets from end-users, as well as managing Salesforce related projects with key stakeholders. Responsibilities also include training end users, interpreting end user business requirements and solving those needs through technology.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will report to the Director of Revenue Operations, and work from our Boston office in a hybrid work-from-home environment.
- Solely responsible for ongoing management of Salesforce administration and provide day-to-day operational support to internal customers
- Implement new sales-related applications and support current applications
- Support keeping Salesforce as our northern star, while automating process and linking to other business applications
- Be a technical end-to-end leader with hands-on understanding of the applications (Salesforce.com, LeanData, Gong, Outreach, etc.)
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end: define requirements, design, develop, document, train and communicate
- Document, design and test system implementations using best practices
- Provide tactical support for any issues and bugs that are reported on managed applications
- Manage change requests including prioritization, work plans, budget, risk management, etc
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure solutions and applications meet business needs, with a holistic view of current applications and integrations
- Drive adoption of Salesforce and other Business Application solutions across the company
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar roles (Required)
- SFDC Administrator Certification (Required)
- Previous experience with SaaS/subscription business models (Required)
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, process builder, flows and other content of intermediate complexity (Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Customer-centric attitude - put our internal customers first!
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with various divisions in the organization
- Proficiency in SQL - advantage
- Excellent team player with the highest level of integrity
- Excellent time management, efficiency, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!