Senior Customer Success Engineer
Boston, MA /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
Let’s make machine data meaningful, together! Logz.io provides the world’s most popular open-source log analysis (ELK), infrastructure monitoring (Prometheus / Grafana), and distributed tracing (Jaeger) platform, as a simple, fast, secure and scalable service on the cloud.
The Sr. Customer Success Engineer is a key member of the Post Sales organization aligning our observability technologies with the needs of our customers. We are customer obsessed, work hard and have a team culture that is both entrepreneurial, professional and fun. This is a technical customer management role in which you will own the long-term relationship with our top logos.
- Work very closely with our top customers to make sure that they gain value and value realization from our product and satisfied with the overall service that we provide
- Be the focal point for any technical related matter, and progress and own the outcome until fulfillment according to customer's needs
- Train and coach customers to a successful on-boarding process and ongoing usage
- Partner with sales on accounts planning and proactively identify technical opportunities for expansion
- Define timelines, milestones and success criteria, while ensuring that they are successfully achieved
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Logz.io
- Obsessed about providing continuous value to customers; always thinking how to serve the customer better
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager / Project Management / Post-Sale Engineer / Delivery Engineer / Customer Success Engineer
- Leading E2E, customer facing activities with C-Level executives in Global 5000 customers
- Excellent customer facing skills: training, coaching, discussion management, conflict resolution and ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Vast domain experience in any of the following areas: SaaS services, Cloud Solutions (AWS/Azure/GCP), Log Management and Log Analysis, Big Data (from a data management perspective), Business Intelligence/Web Analytics, Operational Intelligence, AI, Threat Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as business and technical acumen
- Positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
- Travel up to 20%
- BA/BSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Logz.io offers both competitive cash and equity compensation. We have a generous vacation policy as well as paid parental leave, health, dental, vision, retirement and commuter benefits.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Logz.io also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Logz.io.
Reach out if you want to be a part of what we are building.
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!